Re: [Roadsters] Fuel Gauge Sending Unit

To: Gary Callahan <GCallahan@prodigy.net>, Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:57:18 -0500
I'm fairly sure Dean <datsunparts.com> has them. Some of the other
vendors might also. Check the vendors list on <www.311s.org>.

HTH,
Ron

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Gary Callahan <GCallahan@prodigy.net>
wrote:
> Last Friday I made a 600 mile R/T roadtrip to buy a beautiful 1968 Datsum
"Fairlady" Roadster. B The trip home was beautiful top-down down driving
weather and I loved every minute of it. B I have a number of questions
regarding the car, but the first in my priority. B My fuel gauge does not work
and it has been determined to be the sending unit. B My mechanic cannot seem
to find one so I thought I would ask all of you.

--
Ron