[Roadsters] general dash pad question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] general dash pad question
From: "JohnnyRoadster" <JohnnyRoadster@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:26:35 -0400
When others have replaced the dash pad/cover, has anyone ever had rattles or
squeaks?  I have seen rubber and foam under some other cars to prevent this.
I was wondering if some have used this on the roadster.

I started installing the dash itself today, but did not get too far.  Too many
wires!  Luckily I took some pics before I tore it apart to help me, but I did
not have them with me.  I did have the wiring diagram, but was still confused
on some.  I had alot of the screws snap, so I had to replace most of the
square nuts that will be used to screw the dash and pad on later.  Photos will
come soon.

SPL311-19356
http://community.webshots.com/user/johnnyroadster
http://united2311ster.googlepages.com/