[Roadsters] Solvang

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang
From: tomet9@sbcglobal.net
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:27:25 -0700 (PDT)
    Thanks to Jeff Torres and Co. for another great year! I have a friend that
owns a vette that loves to come with me to this show. He thinks it's the
greatest camaraderie there is. I agree. On another note, I found out that
Frank Monise was the driver of that roadster in the autographed pic by Pete
Brock that I won at the show. It's the victory lap at the west coast DP
championship in 68. I found out thru a friend that he lives right here in
Pasadena and owns a shop that caters mostly to brit cars. I'll go swing by one
day and send him back in time for a bit and show him the pic.