Re: [Roadsters] Solvang

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Solvang
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 17:54:58 -0700
What number pic found monkey butt and wife and monkey butt but not me . The
ride was great cruising at between 80 and 90 most of time and 110 for about 5
min. racked up about 2400 miles in 4 days the car LOVE'S it. It was the best
show yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again to Jeff and crew.

Jim & Susan Svedise
70 2000 SU

Jim!
i took a picture of you, and the monkey butt, please check out the album it's
done!
hope you're trip was safe(and fun!)

Alvin Gogineni San Jose, CA 67.5 SPL/SR20

> we just came back from the Solvang meet. Want to say thanks to Jeff & Gabby
> Torres for one of the best meets ever!! and from what we hear it's going to
be
> better next year so we expect that all of you will there next year!!
>

> thanks again to Jeff & crew for all your hard work!
>

> Jim & Susan Monkey Butt award winners

it out.