Re: [Roadsters] Charging question

To: Steve Harvey <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Charging question
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 14:46:11 -0500
Steve,

Generally speaking, the charging voltage should be around 13.6V. Sounds
like you may have a defective alternator. Take the alternator to a shop
that test them for free and see if it needs to be replaced.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steve Harvey, On 5/4/2009 7:46 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001