Re: [Roadsters] brake switch (was 2 hour drive)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, vulforge@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake switch (was 2 hour drive)
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 14:11:17 -0700
Yes! I thought of that, the Nissan # is good at both Lordco and Napa up
here. Lordco is a 6 wk backorder, and Napa is a week away, unless I fly it
in from Ontario (not)......Napa quoted a # SL- 157 (?) (Can't find my
note....)

But, you did jog my memory concerning a couple of hot rod shops near here!
I'll try them.

Daryl