Re: [Roadsters] brake switch (was 2 hour drive)

To: oliver <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake switch (was 2 hour drive)
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 15:32:34 -0700
Should use the same bullet connectors as the stock part. Otherwise it
wouldn't cross over directly......
There are several other connector styles that could be made to work if you
change connectors. A search of images using 'hydraulic brake switch' will
bring up several styles.

There is a picture of what looks like the correct part on the Jeg's website
($11.99), part #555-63070

Picture from the Early Ford site ($5.50):
http://lbcunited.com/earlyford2/popup_image.php/pID/233?osCsid=4030bf4e3ede0f4644cd56ef970f21ee

Daryl