Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch

To: Gary McCormick <gkmcc@sbcglobal.net>, Datsun Roadster List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 13:10:53 -0700
While I really like the idea of a mercury switch, possibly in parallel with
the standard brakelight switch, The abundance of hills in this area would
mean the brake lights could be on almost 50% of the time (every downhill,
brakes applied or not!)
Might be a good idea for you flatlanders, but not so practical in very hilly
or mountainous terrain IMHO.
But then again, it could help keep the tailgaters a bit further

Daryl