Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Kluge brakelight switch
From: <Ken.Smart@csiro.au>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 17:17:10 +1000
This "trick" is rumoured to have been used in rallying in the past.
If you were close enough to the car in front you don't have to work to hard on
the navigation at night.
If you got to close they would only switch on their brake lights at the last
second as the whipped round a corner.

Still could be worse you could always disqualify the first 5 British entrants
in the Monte Carlo Rally because of double filament headlights. Oh and look
who wins the Citro'n that finished 6th!

Ken
67.5 SR20 (not driven nearly enough)