Re: [Roadsters] Shasta 2009

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Shasta 2009
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 03:31:27 -0700
That is almost correct.

There will be an ice cream social held the evening of Thursday, July 9th.
For those who have not had the glorious pleasure of enjoying Keith Williams
culinary skills when it comes to the creation of ice cream I would seriously
suggest you try to make it there a day or two early.  My reservations were
made in March, and fortunately included the 9th as my arrival date.  My
mouth is already watering for some of Keith's wonderful ice cream.  Oh yeah,
there will be a great bunch of people to meet and chat with as you enjoy
your ice cream too.

I have received the flyer for the 2009 Shasta meet and will try to get it
scanned and onto the Calendar page of the NOWROC web site in the next couple
of days for those interested in attending the 25th annual Shasta meet, but
are not on the mailing list.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Portland