[Roadsters] Fwd: Radio Blues No More

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Fwd: Radio Blues No More
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 07:45:31 EDT
Hello all,

    Dad had a good time fixing Pattie's  radio and  is willing to do a few
more. So everyone understands what he is offering here is  the email he sent
me. I have a couple horizontal ones from the 66-67 cars for  parts.

keith  williams
ccfcccs
_http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org_
(http://www.clarkcountyferalcats.org/)

bIf  Not Us, Then Who? If Not Now, Then When?b