[Roadsters] Dead Betty Lives again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Dead Betty Lives again
From: "Ed Mitchell" <edmitche@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:28:40 -0600
Well...after reading some archived emails...and perusing the 311 forums
archives...I finally figured out what I was missingMy Distributor was out
of time after the engine rebuild...How Obviouswell now.

ButDead Betty is Running...after 3 (long) years...she lives againRan her
last night for about an hour...to seat the ringsand adjust the
liftersgunna go this morning to see if theres Unexplained Puddlesbut

Sadly when I sit in itmy head exceeds max height (by 6 over the
windshield)Probably gunna look like a bobble head driving itbut Ill
scootch down  : )

Dunno why the previous owner(s) allowed her to decay so.buthopefully
shell never see that neglect again

Thanks to all of you for your help with little tidbits and hints thru email

Ed Mitchell  Living in the land of Maqana

1967.5 Datsun Roadster 1600 - SPL311-12761    http://www.ziaroc.com/

http://rides.webshots.com/album/559322539UXctqG    <--Dead Betty  : )