[Roadsters] Headlight dimmer switch removal. Wiring harness removal

To: Datsun E-Mail List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Headlight dimmer switch removal. Wiring harness removal
From: Keith Downing <keithddowning@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 07:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hey all,

I broke the headlight dimmer switch trying to remove it.  Now that I have it
out, I still can't see the proper way I should have removed it. I'm assuming
I'll be getting an aftermarket switch to replace it.  Any insights?

Also, what's the procedure for getting the wiring harness through the firewall?
Don't see any "easy" way to do it.

Thanks,

Keith Downing
'64 SPL 310