Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas

To: "Daryl Smith" <drlsmith@dccnet.com>, "Brian Hollands"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:31:12 -0500
No wonder ratings for NHL Hockey are so low the farther south you go, those
bent sticks are Hockey Sticks to us Canadians, and fuel gauges to the
southern Americans.  Next you'll tell us you use shovels FOR SAND at the
beach, and not to get the snow off the driveway!  OOOHHH my aching back!

We may be CRAZY, but we ain't DUMB!

lol

Bob Winslade
Lorette, Manitoba
CANADA
1966-1600 Missy (KA hanging on the crane in the engine bay, garaged all
winter)
1967-1600 Bender (waiting patiently, spent winter under 2' of snow)
1972-510 Daisy (driver, and has SNOW TIRES on for now, driven all winter)
1972-510 Spare Change (last in line, spent winter under 2' of snow)