Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas

To: "MH" <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "RWM \(Out of the Office\)"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I Don't Know When I'm About To Run Out Of Gas
From: "Larry Dziuba" <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:27:17 -0600
I have had the same problem since restoring my 68.  Don't have the
electrical smarts to figure this one out.  Now I will have to see how my
guages react when roadster is running and off.  This whole conversation
sounds a but familiar.  Temp guage would not work either.  Seems to me that
they  both tie into the back of the ammeter.  And is there a resistor under
the dash that is involved too?  Larry.