[Roadsters] Gaskets and spacers

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Gaskets and spacers
From: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 06:31:56 -0500
The car is now primed and safe from rust, yahoo! I'm planning on fitting the
doors, fenders, hood and trunk to the body and getting everything aligned
before I start applying body filler. Can I assume that I must also install
the fender gaskets or spacers in order to get the correct fit? This also
would apply to the trunk gasket and rubber hood spacers? Does anyone know
the thickness of the gasket strip that goes between the fenders and body?

Thanks

Steve Harvey