[Roadsters] Midwest Datsun Roadster Run photos

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Midwest Datsun Roadster Run photos
From: Dave Cooke <cookefam314@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:47:02 -0500
Six Datsun roadsters & a 350z made the weekend road trip thru Southern
Wisconsin & NW Illinois. While this may not seem like big news to you West
Coast guys, it's a rarity out here whenever two or more roadsters meet up,
so to have 6 was awesome. My wife & I had a great time on the drive. I had
so much fun driving, I only got to snap a few photos, so here they are if
you want to take a look. I'm sure the other roadster drivers will post more
this week.
http://gallery.me.com/cookefam314#100169

--
Dave Cooke