Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)

To: rogerkerschhd@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 08:07:20 EST
If you didn't remove the nozzle holders the centering should be fine. As
far as the carb linkages go, silicone spray is the thing to use. WD or most
anything else gums things up. Silicone dries and doesn't attract dirt.
Graphite  down the cables should work fine.

Have you received the bill for those NASA parts yet? How do you think they
are paying for those new rockets? ; )

In a message dated 12/14/2009 10:27:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,