Re: [Roadsters] Jets and Metering rods

To: <keith0alan@aol.com>, <dboerst@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Jets and Metering rods
From: richard bush <rabush2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:53:20 +0000
Not a Datsun topic however, thought you might enjoy this:
US Marshal Liquidation: Confiscated CollectionThis collection of nearly 300
cars and motorcycles is being auctioned off individually. It belonged to a man
who was allegedly the leader of a ponzi scheme and the entire collection of
cars was tracked down after being spread all over the state of Utah. He had a
liking for many unfortunate fiberglass replicas (Cobras, Speedsters, hot rods,
XK120!/s, etc.) but the group also includes a good selection of real cars that
are worth a look if they are offered at no reserve. Find more info on the
January 7th auction here on Erkelens & Olson Auctions. Special thanks to BaT
reader Jim S. for this submission!
Best of the holidays to all.
R A Bush
P O Box 500003