Re: [Roadsters] Fender/Door Adjustment

To: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Fender/Door Adjustment
From: Peter Jones <dato1500@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 01:28:13 +0800
Remove the door from the car and get a rubber mallet and hit the section were
the door hinges mount to the door. These will distort over time and it will
also help with gap at the rear of the door.
I had hit both my door and pillar to get the door in close enough so the rear
gaps matched as well as the front.