Re: [Roadsters] corner weights

To: <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] corner weights
From: michael poorboy <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:20:25 +0000
Steven,

That total numbers with you in the car is pretty good. My car was in the 2100
area with Jeff in the car at about the same or less weight then you.  Not much
you can do about the corner weights if unless you go to an adjustable
suspension, unless you are carrying ballast :( . My battery, although, very
small is located on the passenger seat area. The Accusump is mounted behind me
on the package shelf, and I have a large

fuel cell that was used for an enduro.

Mike

> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:12:32 -0700
> From: vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: [Roadsters] corner weights
>
> hi everyone
> i was at the track last weekend (California Speedway), and had the
opportunity to weigh my car finally, with the following results (with me in
it, and about 1/2 tank of gas):

> LF: 592 RF: 494
>
> LR: 476 RR: 491.
>
> total 2053. i'm about 200 with my helmet.

> 675MIZU

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html