[Roadsters] The NEW Datsun Roadster Book

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] The NEW Datsun Roadster Book
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:44:26 -0400
Good morning:

We'd like to announce our NEW Datsun Roadster Book to accompany our reprint
owners manuals.

The NEW Datsun Roadster Book!!

Starting todayThe Datsun Roadster Book returns - now with THREE parts.
 Summary of the 3rd edition
* It is now THREE Parts - (different)
* We reduced the font to save paper and printing costs - (different)
* The font reduction saved over 50 pages compared to the old format -
(different)
* Even after the font reduction it still has over 880 pages! - (different)
* It has 9 more road tests - many from foreign magazines this time -
(different)
* It has 44 more pages of translation and pictures from Fairlady I and II -
(different)
* It has more old Datsun Competition Bulletins and a copy of one of the very
FIRST comp catalogs - (different)
* The pages are now WHITE instead of GREY - you'll soon see why - (different)
* The covers remain GREY like the first two editions and you'll see why later
- (NOT different)
* We've included 3 classic Datsun Service Bulletins, two that announced the
introduction of the 67 1/2 cars and the 68 high-windshield cars - (different)
* A LOT more information overall - (different)
* We've included pictures of our restored 1968 2000 to boast a little -
(different)
* All three parts now have COLOR illustrations - that's why the white pages -
(REALLY different)

Pls visit our revised website for more information.
 Thanks to all who have supported us in the past.

Scott Sheeler
http://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html