[Roadsters] U20 hose & wires

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] U20 hose & wires
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:22:28 -0400
  Trying to help a friend bring a U20 back to the road and it's time to set
the motor up with coolant & electricity.

  What after-market plug wires fit well?  I know he could buy a V8 kit and
make two sets, but is there another 4 cylinder's set that would work?

 And is there an after-market upper radiator hose that works well or should
he order a stock one?  He has a generic hose that will fit, but I don't like
the tight bent at the water pump and I'm looking for something better.

TIA,

Paul

Ohio
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net