[Roadsters] 68 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 68 2000
From: "Marcus Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:21:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all. I have been away for quite a while, but am back now ready to work
on my car. Back in 2004 I purchased a 68 2000. I had to put off starting
on it until I could resolve some health problems.

The engine is in a machine shop getting ready for a complete rebuild. I
will do a body on restoration after I get it running. I am about to order
a turbo kit for it. I already have an Isky cam and twin Webers.

I purchased a high windshield 1600 for body parts. It doesn't have a title
so I will be parting it out. I will be selling the engine, tranny and rear
end. If anyone has any special needs, give me a holler.

Marcus A. Pryor
For a new age of reason
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html