[Roadsters] 1968 SRL311

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1968 SRL311
From: Mike Faggart <mikefaggart@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 21:15:24 -0400
Hi Listers,
Just wanted to put it out on the list that I have a 1968 2000 that is now
for sale.  It is white with red interior and black top.  I will be posting
pictures soon.  So, if you know anyone that is looking for a nice roadster,
have them call me.  I live in Salisbury, NC.  Yes, the car is drivable.
Just been in the garage for the winter.  Started it yesterday, ran good.
BTW, I will be throwing in an extra set of u20 timing gears and a hot cam if
I can find it.  Let me know.....

--
Mike Faggart
704-640-5914