[Roadsters] Solvang Show - Last minute Appeal

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Show - Last minute Appeal
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 23:04:15 -0700 (PDT)
Well folks...time is running down on the early registration for the annual
Solvang Datsun Roadster shindig. I am very happy about the turn out so far and
expect the usual "day of show" registrations. Believe me..there is nothing
wrong with that and everyone is surely welcome! The only thing is that early
registering gaurantees you banquet tix and show mercahndise if that is your
choice. Yes, we will have a LIMITED amount of extra dinner tix and yes we will
have a LIMITED amount of t-shirts etc, but they usually sell out..unless you
are the lucky person to wear a size Extra small t-shirt..then we usually have
extras all the time..;) I guess what I am saying is that I don't want anyone
to miss out, that is planning on coming, but just hasn't gotten around to
registering, or is "up in the air" about plans at this moment.(Hows that for a
run-on sentence!) If you are in that category and are planning on
coming..please let me know so that I can have some idea
 as to how many shirts to order and how many dinners to set up for. I HATE
having to tell people we dont have any banquet tickets left. I had to do that
8 times last year and it was not fun at all....Especially the dinner
banquet..It is truly agreat time for all and gives us all a chance to just
take a breather and enjoy each others company. Soooo..as my last minute
appeal, I hope everyone who is coming registers before the deadline(April
13th) or at least threatens to go by e-mailing me! Thanks All!

JT
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00