Re: [Roadsters] dyno

To: <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] dyno
From: "Marcus Pryor" <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
First, check for vacuum leaks by spraying WD 40 around the gaskets. If you
get an RPM increase, you have found the leak. Barring that, next check
your float levels, then fuel pressure. You should have 3-4.5 PSI at the
carbs.

I have found that sidedraft carbs are particularly susceptible to problems
with float levels. I would guess fuel pump problems are causing your lean
condition.

Marcus A. Pryor
For a new age of reason