[Roadsters] Solvang Countdown

To: Datsun Roadster Mail <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Solvang Countdown
From: Jeff Torres <jeffzster@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:59:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all,

The count down has begun..as of this morning we have 62 registered
participants..No doubt more will be arriving the day of the show. That is
great! I apologize for the lag time in the website update, but as I have said
earlier, living in the country has severely damaged my internet ability...No
DSL...Satelite internet which is basically dial-up on "roids". Either way we
have once again put together a Grrrrrrreat show!

We are going to once aggain have a great Awards banquet and raffle..Some of
the things we have this year are an Acer 10.1" Netbook, A sweet set of carbs
from Z Therapy..I think Dave from East Coast Roadsters is kicking in an Ei
set-up...and a whole lot of other stuff....See you all Thursday! We are gonna
be setting up shop at Motel 6......

Cheers!

Jeff
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net