[Roadsters] Misc: Mirrors: rear view/door; Front Grill emblem

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Misc: Mirrors: rear view/door; Front Grill emblem
From: richard bush <rabush2000@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:12:16 +0000
Greetings again from Austin.
Couple of questions to the group:
Mirrors: is there a knock-off mirror that is available for the Roadster -
rearview and door? I have three holes that are centered above the windshield
and run horizontal. I would also like something for the left hand door. Am
thinking of losing the mirror on the right side. I would prefer originals
however, I understand they are very expensive.
Front Grill Emblem:  I have a emblem on the car that says Datsun, similar to
what I have seen on most cars at the website. Mine is plastic. Is that the case
for all?
As always, appreciate your input.
Best
Rick