[Roadsters] Intro for me too.

To: datsun roadsters List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Intro for me too.
From: Kemp LaMunyon Sr. <kemp_l@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 21:16:22 -0700
Hi all,
  I am new to the Roadster family but wanted to do an intro. I ran accross
this little 1969 1600 a few days ago and had to get it. In that time I have
ran into many people that I hope to call friend when they get to know me
better. I joined a local car club here in walla walla wa. but seems I am the
only one with a little beauty like this. It is defenetly a project car. I
would like to know if there are others like me in S.E Washington area that
would like to shoot the bull sometime. I fell in love with this little car
when I hit second gear. Undeniable addicted by fith gear..what a dream..

Thanks
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00