Re: [Roadsters] Intro

To: escarcega@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Intro
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:55:41 -0400
 Hello,
My advice is the complete opposite of Eddie. Just get it road worthy first,
then you can decide if you are happy with a little beater sports car or you
want it all shiny and new. Otherwise it could be 5 years from now that you get
it back together again and by that time your daughter will have discovered
boys and no longer be interested!
Seriously though my philosophy is fix, drive, fix, drive. Not the most
efficent way to do it but you get the rewards of driving as opposed to
"someday..." Unless all you really care about is fixing and don't really care
about driving all that much. Yes, that does happen.
And your daughter is lucky to have a Dad to teach her mechanical stuff. My Dad
did some of that too.
Have fun.
Linda