[Roadsters] Thunderhill 9/8/10

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: [Roadsters] Thunderhill 9/8/10
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 10:39:38 -0700
HookedOnDriving is offering the Z community a great deal for running
Thunderhill on September, 8 2010. TONS of track time with a max of 3
run groups....that's 6 sessions per group....if we could get together
15+ Z's, we could do a private group for $150 per! This is not
something that they can do on a regular, pre-scheduled basis...and
this is not being advertising to the public. If you are interested
please send a brief  "I'm in" or "I can't" message to David Ray at
dray@hookedondriving.com
www.hookedondriving.com
office: 925-552-8112
mobile: 925-683-1991
Let's get some Nissans out there on the track!
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive