Re: [Roadsters] Welcome to the "Datsun-roadsters" mailing list

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
From: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:33:48 +0000
Patrick,

Please understand by using your mobile device and placing such caustic
greetings on your first posting to a new forum may not be the greatest
business step forward.  Also please understand that in your first missive, you
ignorantly left your password which still is active.  Although I do have great
amount of self-control with this information (like changing password to lock
you out, and unsubscribe you) others may not, especially when greeted with the
'hater' rhetoric as a first impression.  There are several centuries of
combined experience and love for our cars, so you should be able to understand
our hesitation with non-traditional eBay/seller practices.  We tend to try to
protect our own...

Enjoy, not every venue on the internet is a capital enterprise, try 311s.org
'for sale' section however.

Eric G

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/classicautorecycling%4
> 0yahoo.com
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe. It is:
>
> BAXTER1
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00