Re: [Roadsters] Welcome to the "Datsun-roadsters" mailing list

To: Eric Gillis <mkiisupra@hotmail.com>
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 09:36:50 -0700
"There are several centuries of combined experience and love for our
cars, so you should be able to understand our hesitation with
non-traditional eBay/seller practices."

I'd say there are several centuries of entitlement, and
self-righteousness when it comes to the Datsun Roadster.

"We tend to try to protect our own."

HAhahahahaaha.  No, not really.

"Enjoy, not every venue on the internet is a capital enterprise, try
311s.org 'for sale' section however."

There's nothing wrong with someone making it known they have parts for
sale.  NO ONE would have an issue if he was listing fendors for say,
$25.  The problem some have is they think his prices are too high.  But
if he was "fire saleing" everything, many of the people who complain
would be ALL FOR his listing, and they'd be touting what a great deal
the stuff is.

So let's cut the bullshit.  The problem some have isn't with his
listings, it's the PRICES he's asking.  And that's because they are
cheap asses with a sense of entitlement to Raodster parts...

> Eric G
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00