Re: [Roadsters] Watch Out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Watch Out
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:56:35 -0500
  Well, it is not often that I apply a filter to one on this list, but I
did this email address. This should take care of his hate mail and his
more than monthly offerings.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake classicautorecycling@yahoo.com, On 8/10/2010 11:09 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001