[Roadsters] Watch Out

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Watch Out
From: "classicautorecycling@yahoo.com" <classicautorecycling@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 12:09:21 -0400
I think I will walk on eggshells` round here from now on

chalsted will try to hack your account but he's not very good at it.

gary and cindy have nothing but time on their hands, (probably borrowed) so
don't make them mad or they will say mean things about the people and things
they do not like.
Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless