Re: [Roadsters] classicautorecycling

To: <chalsted@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] classicautorecycling
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:57:20 -0500
Craig,

I'm with you, Craig.  The list is intended to be a discussion group, not a
commercial platform.  Don't sweat the guy.  Just use your E-mail platform's
tools and "Block Sender".  That's what I have done.  He can post, rant, do
whatever he wants, and I won't see it.  If everyone on the list does that,
he will posting into a vacuum.

Gary