Re: [Roadsters] Valve Train Pieces and Irony...

To: eddietude@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Valve Train Pieces and Irony...
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 20:32:32 -0400
 Let's be accurate,  I don't want him booted.
I see no big deal with listing parts once a week or sooner if the list
changes. You just look at the sender or the Subject line marked "Parts for
sale" and then if you don't want to see a list of parts, you skip that post.
Seems simple to me and rather scary if guys can't figure that out. In my
experience repetition is neccessary because many don't read the List often or,
don't read well period. So repeating is fine for the majority who are not
regulars.Hey parts are getting scarce and I personally want to scare anyone
off. As for perhaps the "tone" of the seller, well perhaps he doesn't
understand what a refined  bunch this is...so we are less tolerant of the
internet's usual rude behavior. OK, minus 1 for that.
Otherwise the address can be individually blocked I believe.
And I agree, if that is what is called stress than you guys don't live in LA!
Of course Eddie calling people "Drama Queens" is bound to inflame though.....

My .02
Linda