Re: [Roadsters] Valve Train Pieces and Irony...

To: ljordan704@netscape.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Valve Train Pieces and Irony...
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:31:17 -0700
"Refined bunch".....

LMAO.

Yes, the "refined" folks here don't post nasty remarks publicly, but
some seem to like to hide behind fake names, and fake email addresses
where they send hate mail full of expletives to those they don't agree
with... LOL

"Drama Queens"... Sorry, calling it like I see it.  Getting upset at
someone over the internet for posting his parts for sale is
ridiculous....  and it's looking to create drama where none exists...
There are real things to stress about, and then there's BS.  IF someone
is stressing about BS, it's because they WANT and CHOOSE to stress over
it...

My .02

Eddie
:-)