[Roadsters] My '68 2000

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] My '68 2000
From: Marcus Pryor <banshee16@starband.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:00:11 -0700
My car is getting a little closer to being ready to run. I have had the
engine rebuilt and I am getting ready to work on the body. I have purchased
two Mikuni/Solexes and manifold. I bought 5 really good looking Panasport
look a like wheels.

I have two bodies; one that is the original '68 and another '68 1600. The
original body is badly rusted out, so I'm going to use the other body. I
intend to put the data plate from the original on the new body. Will I run
into problems with this? Which rearend whould I ues?
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive