Re: [Roadsters] My '68 2000

To: Marcus Pryor <banshee16@starband.net>, Datsun Roadster
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] My '68 2000
From: Alan Watt <AlanW@dprinc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 22:36:27 -0700
As long as the VIN number on the data plate matches the VIN number stamped on
the frame (left front below the wiper washer fluid) you should be okay.  You
may have to clean off some grease and grime to read it.  Also, that is
assuming you have all the paperwork that matches the VIN number.  Believe me,
I had quite an experience with this.  I am no expert, but I did have to do
tons of research since mine did not match.  I am not sure when the VIN number
also started to show up on the dash, behind the windshield, visible from the
outside.

- Alan