Re: [Roadsters] Trying to decide on an oil

To: "Morey Mast" <mmast@universalprintingco.com>, "Mark Mussari"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Trying to decide on an oil
From: "Stephen E. Webber" <sewebberlaw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:31:44 -0700
My 93 Ford Explorer has over 280,000 miles on it. Gets over 3000 miles per
quart, often 5000 miles depending on driving.  I have used whatever the
local parts store has on sale, Exxon, Shell, Castrol, Vasoline, etc.

I read the Consumers Reports article on motor oil, and my experience seems
to agree.

63 Roadster Stevie