Re: [Roadsters] Petty infighting

To: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Petty infighting
From: lmflaming@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 17:07:46 +0000 (UTC)
Hi everyone

I'm new to this site, I only joined a few days ago. I have a 66 that I am
trying to restore or just get it on the road for now. It is for my wife, it
was love at first sight when she saw one. I kind of got hooked on these cars
myself and bought a another 66,69 and 70 to part out to help restoreB her 66.
I was not impressed with some of the p eople that are sending the negative
emails around. I to am selling parts on ebay under lmflaming. Sometimes I dont
have any idea what to charge or what is real sought after or what is worthless
as I have onlyB owned these cars for 1 year. I deleted the email that had the
3/8-24 threaded part that the person needed but I have extras I'm sure and
will give it to him if I have it.

Larry

Denver

303-923-5800B B