Re: [Roadsters] Petty infighting

To: Gary Boone <gboone70@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Petty infighting
From: lmflaming@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:30:39 +0000 (UTC)
Gary

I went to one of their meetings last summer and met a lot of them and B am a
member now. T hey don't update teir web sight very much so I th ink we need a
small group in the denver area that stays in contact with each other. Last
week I met a person with a 67 that lives a cou[ple of miles from me. I enjoy
ed talking to him . I probably met you then, I drove the yellow primer AC
Cobra to the meeting.

Larry