Re: [Roadsters] The 212 on CL

To: adrian lucas <lucasadrian@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The 212 on CL
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:10:11 -0700
Adrian,

Please do yourself a favor and change your diapers.

I've arguably done more for the community than most, regardless of the
fact that some of you pantie wearing crybabies don't like the truth
being told.  How many of you have actually bothered to do ANYTHING
serious to help the community without some gain for yourself?

Linda's the only one who comes to mind.  That's it.  And you all showed
your great support and appreciation for her didn't you?  LOL

There are plenty of roadster owners who agree with my sentiments.
There's a good reason why MANY roadster owners simply enjoy their cars
and want little to do with the community.

Sorry if looking at the mirror hurts.  Instead of blaming the guy
holding the mirror, maybe you should blame the guy causing the reflection.

Eddie