Re: [Roadsters] The 212 on CL

To: datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, Eddie
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The 212 on CL
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, forward the e-bay post when you get it.  He will have hundreds of
"watchers" and when he ends up getting $823 or something he will be really
pissed.  I, like all other roadster owners, would love to drag that one home,
but getting the parts to put it back together will be a nightmare. Whomever
had the idea about making it a FrankenRoadster probably has the best idea, but
wouldn't it be great to see someone with the resources make it a stock
restoration!

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996