Re: [Roadsters] Gaskets 2 Litre (and 1600cc)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Gaskets 2 Litre (and 1600cc)
From: Gary Callahan <gcallahan@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 14:31:26 -0700 (PDT)
I too have a gasket question.  My 1600 is leaking a little oil from the valve
cover.  The previous owner left a brand new cork gasket in the trunk; but, I
want to know if cork is the best choice.  What other choices of gasket
material are there and which works best for what reason.  Thanks!

Gary Callahan
Beaverton, Oregon

1968 Datsun 1600 "Fairlady" Roadster
SPL311-18665