Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850

To: <davesmbox@aol.com>, Datsun Roadsters send mail
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850
From: Jim In Virginia <wrenchorhammer@live.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 22:31:16 -0400
Dave,

They are quite painfully slow for modern traffic, takes quite a while to get
up to 60 or 65.
Other than that, if you can drive an old roadster as a daily driver, you would
be able to survive the even less creature comforts of the Fiat, I think!

One last caveat, they are Italian.  Unusual and expensive things may break at
the wrong time!

Best Regards,
Jim