Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850

To: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:18:45 +0000 (UTC)
>My mom had a brand-new B-210 for a year before it was totalled. Cool-looking
car (at the time). I haven't seen one in decades. Where are they now?

don't know where the rest of them are but there's one I think out on the west
coast that's converted totally electric and hits 117mph in the quarter mile-
saw a YouTube video of him creaming a Nissan GTR at the drag strip :-) both hit
top speed of 117 but the 210 was much faster off the line

Craig
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00