Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850

To: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Just your thoughts OT Fiat 850
From: Ronnie Day <ronnie.day@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 10:06:50 -0500
The 210 hatchback Bob Sharp set up for C Sedan was very nice. Lowered
just slightly with a signature BSR paint scheme. Les has one, maybe
it's a 1200, and races it in vintage. Datsun Comp published a chassis
manual for that platform along with a engine setup manual for the
A-series push-rod motor. I think I have copies buried in storage
somewhere.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 7:10 AM, RWM <RWM@rwmann.com> wrote:
> Several ;name' Datsun racers campaigned them in SCCA Nationals, Don
> Devendorf/Electramotive and Jim Fitzgerald among others. B Haven't seen one
> in ages, though.
>

> Fred Katz wrote:
>>
>> My mom had a brand-new B-210 for a year before it was totalled.
>> Cool-looking
>> car (at the time). I haven't seen one in decades. Where are they now?
Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $16.00
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive